Simple, quick and a perfect takeaway alternative!
- 1 medium skinless chicken breast (approx150g) cut into cubes
- 1 large red pepper, de-seeded and cut into chunks
- 100g broccoli florets
- 80g mixed mushrooms, cleaned and cut in half
- 1 clove of garlic peeled and finely diced
- 1 tsp diced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp white Miso paste
- 80ml dry white wine
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1tsp sesame oil
- Rapeseed oil spray
- pinch of sesame seeds for garnish(optional)
- Place the white wine,Miso paste, garlic,ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil in to a bowl and gently mix to combine.
- Add the chicken to the marinade and toss gently until covered and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat a medium sized frying pan and spray lightly with the rapeseed oil. Using a slotted spoon remove the chicken from the marinade (keeping the marinade liquid for later) and add to the frying pan.
- Cook the chicken for 5 minutes until starting to go golden brown then add the red pepper chunks, broccoli and mushrooms and continue to gently fry for a further 8-10 minutes.
- Add the leftover marinade liquid to the frying pan with 2 tablespoons of water and cook for a further 2-3 minutes making sure everything is covered in the sauce.
- Transfer to a warmed bowl and garnish with the sesame seeds if using and serve straight away