A perfect way to use up leftover vegetables!
- 140g cooked Brussels Sprouts, cut in half
- 50g cooked or frozen peas
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsps semi-skimmed milk
- 30g reduced-fat cheddar
- freshly ground black pepper
- rapeseed oil spray
- Pre-heat a non-stick frying pan. Add a couple of sprays of the rapeseed oil and add the Brussels sprouts and peas and fry for 1-2 minutes until lightly coloured, seasoning well with the black pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, gradulaly adding the milk. Pour the mixture into the frying pan and sprinkle over the grated cheese. Reduce the heat and cook gently until the frittata has just set.
- Serve hot or cold