Watching the carbs? Then this breakfast is a perfect start to the day!
- 2 medium eggs
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- rapeseed oil spray
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a medium sized non-stick frying pan and spray lightly with the rapeseed oil. Add the cherry tomatoes and gently fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the baby spinach to the pan and stir.
- Make a space in the middle of the frying pan add another couple of sprays of the rapeseed oil and carefully break the eggs into the center.
- Reduce the heat slightly and cover the frying pan with a piece of foil (shiny side down) and allow the eggs to cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the foil, and transfer the eggs,spinach and tomatoes to a warmed plate.
- Season with the black pepper and serve.