These desserts are perfect for a dinner party or buffet.
- 150g extra light low fat cream cheese
- 100g reduced-fat mascarpone cheese
- 30 fresh raspberries
- 3 sheets of filo pastry
- 6 small mint sprigs, optional
- Rapeseed oil spray
- 1 tsp icing sugar, plus a little extra for dusting
- dash of vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4.
- Cut each sheet of pastry into 6. Take a small pattytin or 6 ramekin dishes and line with the pastry, spraying each filo squarewith oil spray and overlapping each square
- Place a little piece of scrunched up greaseproofpaper into each tart to stop the pastry lifting during cooking and bake in theoven for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.Carefully lift each tart case and discard the greaseproof paper.