These versatile kebabs are great for a summer's BBQ or just as tasty cooked under the grill and served with a salad or mixed rice
1. Place Jerk marinade ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Place the chicken pieces into a non-metallic bowl and add the jerk marinade. Mix with a spoon until the chicken is evenly coated. Sprinkle over the roughly chopped coriander.
3. Cover with cling film and allow to marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours or overnight.
4. Heat the grill to a medium heat. Thread the chicken onto 4 skewers divided by the red peppers.
5. Place until the grill and cook for 8 mins each side until cooked through. These can be cooked on the BBQ too.