These are perfect as a treat or great for breakfast on the go!
- 140g jumbo porridge oats
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 165C, 325F, Gas Mark 3. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- In a bowl mash the banana flesh until it's gooey, then stir in the golden syrup and cinnamon. Add the oats and mix well until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Divide the mixture into four equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball and gently flatten until about 1cm thick and place on the baking tray. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Once cooled these will keep up to five days in an airtight container