Perfect for meat-free Monday!
- 2 Quorn Meat Free Fillets (approx. 150g total weight)
- 1 large green pepper, de-seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 large red pepper, de-seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 ½ tsp white Miso paste
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- rapeseed oil spray
- Place the Miso paste and white wine vinegar with the honey and 1 tablespoon of water into a bowl and mix to make a marinade. Add the Quorn fillets and gently toss until completely coated in the mix. Set aside.
- Heat a medium sized non-stick frying pan and spray lightly with the rapeseed oil. Add the chunks of red and green pepper and gently fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Make a space in the middle of the frying pan and add the marinated Quorn fillets
- Reduce the heat slightly and cook for the Quorn fillets for 5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a warmed plate and serve.