This broth is packed full of flavour and so easy and quick to make - it will be come a firm favourite!
- 8 raw King prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 2 spring onions, cleaned and root removed then chopped including the green part
- 1 heaped tsp of curry paste
- 2 tsp tomato puree
- 250ml hot vegetable stock
- rapeseed oil spray
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
- Heat a medium sized saucepan and add a couple of sprays of the rapeseed oil. Add the chopped spring onions and gently fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Once the spring onions have started to soften, add the curry paste, tomato puree and hot vegetable stock and stir well and add the dried chilli flakes if using.
- Bring the broth to the boil then add the raw King prawns, reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for a further 5-6 minutes until the prawns have turned pink and are cooked.
- Serve straight away in a warmed soup bowl.